Monday, December 15, 2008

This Weather is Cra-zazy

It's almost 50 degrees outside with the rumor of it reaching about 60 by mid-day. My wife and I are almost done beating the crap out of a cold we were starting to get at the begining of the weekend and now we have to deal with this. We've been pumping ourselves with Orange Juice and Emergen-C drinks all weekend. I feel better this morning than I have the past two, so I have that going for me. I just worry about tomorrow. It's said to be around 35 degrees and rainy. That's when you need to worry about catching a cold, or catching someone elses, when the temp drops so fast like that.

Speaking of tomorrow being cold and rainy, I start a part time job tomorrow in the city. I'll be one of those mysterious people who type out the closed caption words for the subtitle track on TV shows. I really don't know much about it, but it's called "logging" and it pays more than it would if I got a job at our local walmart, and so far I'll only be doing it for two days. I'm not looking incredibly forward to it, but money is getting tight and sacrifices do need to be made if we're going to survive these times.

No comments: