Friday, August 27, 2010

Whole lotta Tutz

http://www.graphicmania.net/35-stunning-photo-manipulation-photoshop-tutorials/

Some of these are insane. Just figured I'd throw something out there.

Also, speaking of throwing things out there...I've thrown myself! Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Scott-St.Pierre/e/B0040VSUG6/

That's right, I'm now officially a published Author on amazon.com's Kindle Store. It's a great feeling.

My only beef is all the "how to market your book" articles I've been reading tell me to blog. And as you know, if you've been a follower of my actual blog for any amount of time, I have trouble sticking to the flow of blogging. I'm just not that into writing about real life stuffs. I loves me some fiction writin', but self-targeted journalism isn't my thing unless it's in my actual journal and no one's getting a peeksy at that thing till I'm dead. So with that being said, from this point on, I'm turning my blogging duties over to my trusty assistant Michael Shakespierre. Look for a new post by him tomorrow. Pip Pip. Brighters days and such.

No comments: