Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Damn, do I love me some new fonts

Couple days late in writing this, but I'm just now finally recovering. On January first of every year for awhile now Comicraft over at www.comicbookfonts.com has had a crazy sale. This year every font family in their catalog was $20.11 each. Last year (1/1/2010) their sale was $20.10 and next year if they hold the sale I'm sure the amount will be $20.12each.

I have only owned one style from them before and paid about $59 for it, so I was all over this thing. Below is a list of what I've aquired:









I got all International version if available due to my foolish dream of one day being fluent in French and should the need arise for me to lend my graphic skills in that language I won't be without the ability.

New year is off to a great start. Everyone's healthy and I have lots of work at NTE to keep me busy. Fun stuff all around.

No comments: