Thursday, May 3, 2012

Impossible and Fujifilm and Minolta

Digging the tones from this Impossible Project film...and the coffee was delicious. Please don't diss on my stove cleaning ability. The previous tenant was an alcoholic...which doesn't effect me at all, but she was also a slob and didn't clean anything. Camera used in this shot was a Polaroid Sun 660.

Still though, I might be buying a Fujifilm Instax 210. The cost per shot is unquestionable more economical, if I'm going to be making a habit of shooting instant.

Also, today I pick-up my shots from my new/old Minolta Hi-Matic C. Their processing machine was broken yesterday, but they let me glance at the negatives and I was so relieved that the camera actually did in fact work. Fingers crossed the pics came out crisp, at least where I wanted things to be crisp, that is.

No comments: