Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Intuos4 Hmmph...

So, my Intuos4's micro-USB port stopped working this morning, which was expected. The day I first got it (May 09') I was surprised at how non-snug fitting it felt when I first plugged it in. Thankful that Wacom was considerate enough to include an option for them crazy left-handed folks. Without delay I plugged it into the other usb port and my little function button blinked back to life. I then called WacomUSA and they emailed me an RMA that's good for 90 days and the fantastically english speaking customer service rep assured me that she was 95% sure that my problem would be covered under the warranty. Luckily my wife has a Bamboo that I'll have to get by on while Tessie is in the shop. Yes...I named my Intuos Tessie

My iPod's name is Salt
my Macbook's name is Space

No comments: